No Industry Experience? No Problem! The AFC Franchise Training and Support Sets You Up for Success
At American Family Care (AFC), we’re proud of the fact that ours is an opportunity just about anyone can take advantage of, no matter what their background might be. That’s because our medical clinic franchise support is comprehensive, and our preopening training goes over just about everything you need to know to open your clinic successfully. Our decades of experience have allowed us to create processes and procedures our franchisees can follow and a cache of resources they can use to keep them up to date on our industry — so, don’t let your lack of experience keep you from becoming part of it! Here, we’ll take a closer look at how AFC franchise training and support allows you to grow your franchise and stay ahead of the competition.
Our Industry Is Essential and Thriving
The need for affordable, accessible, high-quality healthcare is growing every day as our population ages, and we continue to grapple with the pandemic. American Family Care has been meeting the healthcare needs of communities across the nation for over 30 years, and opening an AFC clinic in yours will allow you to do the same, too.
Ours is an especially meaningful opportunity when you consider that there are less U.S. healthcare facilities today than there were just a few short years ago, making it more difficult for many communities to access the kind of quality, affordable care they need. A 2019 industry study tracked a total of 186 facility closures that year, affecting numerous important services, including emergency room care. The pandemic has added to the seriousness of the situation by forcing dozens of healthcare outlets across the country to close, at least temporarily, and today, more than 800 hospitals across the U.S.— 40% of all rural hospitals in the country — are either at immediate or high risk of closure.
What these numbers emphasize is the real and important need for urgent care clinic franchises like ours — and for potential franchisees like you! When you open your very own AFC urgent care center in your community, you’ll be able to count on:
· A Proven Business Model: One of the most important perks of business ownership with AFC is a business model that will allow you to anticipate and respond to needs and challenges for real growth over time. Our model has been refined over the decades to take the guesswork out of running your urgent care center. From hiring qualified staff to interacting with insurers to marketing your clinic, our business model lays it all out and allows you to focus on patient care.
· An Established and Respected Name: Once your business doors open, it’s essential that you build a reputation that assures your community of your abilities. This can take time if you’re not partnered with the right brand. But because AFC has decades in the franchise sphere and has worked hard to build a reputation that communities trust, you won’t need to worry about making a name for yourself — we’ve already done it for you! With less effort required to build a reputation, you can concentrate on growing your presence and meeting the needs of your community.
Before Your Clinic Doors Open
We know how important it is to start your franchise out on the right footing, so we go the distance to make sure you see thorough preopening training. Before your clinic doors open, you’ll enjoy two-and-a-half days at our corporate headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. There, we’ll answer all your questions about running your new business and bring you up to speed on the day-to-day operations of it. You’ll learn all about:
· Licensing your clinic
· Hiring qualified staff
· Marketing your franchise
· Keeping records
· Implementing best practices
· Utilizing technology
· And much more!
As a new owner, you’ll also be assigned a Franchise Business Consultant who will help keep you on course toward success. You’ll also have access to our proprietary Operations Manual to turn to anytime for details about running all aspects of your clinic.
Our Support Is Ongoing
Your preopening preparedness is essential. But what comes after that is perhaps even more so. Staying on track and on top of industry trends is vital, so we make sure the ongoing medical clinic franchise support we provide you is exceptional, with resources that include:
· Marketing materials like brochures, pre-approved ads, artwork for direct mail, radio scripts, and recommendations to help you fully develop your territory.
· Billing services provided by approved vendors that make insurance collections simple and straightforward.
· Opportunities for professional development, phone support, and on-site visits.
· Access to a comprehensive private intranet site containing management, marketing, and operational resources available 24/7.
· And so much more!
The American Family Care Difference
American Family Care takes urgent care to a new level by offering important services with minimal wait times and more highly trained medical staff than local emergency rooms, or other urgent care providers might offer. Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
· Treatment for Illnesses and Injuries: From ear infections to strep throat to the stomach flu, from joint sprains to lacerations to broken bones, and much more — you’ll be able to treat common illnesses and injuries on a daily basis.
· Pediatric Medicine: If a child’s pediatrician is unavailable and they’re in need of immediate care for a non-life-threatening health issue, your AFC clinic will be there! Our extended hours can make us your community’s number-one convenient stop for its children’s healthcare.
· Physical Exams: Annual physicals are some of the best ways to maintain good health, and at AFC, we’re experts at monitoring and testing heart rates, blood pressure, cholesterol, and a number of other important indicators of overall health.
· Telemedicine: COVID-19 has made everyone more mindful about their health and welfare, and at AFC, we’ve responded by launching our AFC/TeleCare Service. This call command center will allow your physicians to screen patients for infection or other urgent illnesses and prepare you and your staff to receive them at your center or at another medical facility.
At AFC, we understand that ensuring your success is truly a joint effort, one that requires deep franchisor involvement. We’re committed to that and know our support of you is just one of the things that distinguishes us as a premier investment opportunity.
To find out more about AFC franchise training and support and how it can make the difference, get in touch today!