At American Family Care (AFC), our walk-in clinic franchises provide a suite of services for grandkids, grandparents, and everyone in between.
AFC’s goal is to eliminate scheduling issues and the long waiting time at emergency rooms, in addition to providing high-quality medical care at a reasonable cost. We focus solely on the care that our patients need. With these goals in mind, we’re able to provide urgent medical attention for emergencies in the same way that hospital emergency rooms and departments do, but in a more convenient, cost-effective manner for patients, and that goes for any age demographic!
An Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic Franchise with Comprehensive Services
It’s a common misconception that urgent care clinics offer a limited list of services, as many people don’t realize just how comprehensive urgent care clinics can be. The types of care we offer at AFC include a broad range of services. Take a look at an outline of what your potential franchise can offer its patients:
- Treatment of Illnesses: Ear infections, bronchitis, strep throat, the flu.
- Injuries and Accidents: Broken bones and fractures, complex lacerations and cuts, whiplash, back pain, joint pain.
- Adult Medicine: Arthritis, diabetes, diverticulitis, gout, hypertension.
- Pediatric Medicine: Eczema, acne, sports physicals.
- Preventative and Primary Care: Urinalysis services, hypothyroidism and colorectal cancer testing, diagnostic services, high blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Urgent Care: Non-life-threatening injuries.
- Physical Exams: Yearly check-up, D.O.T., immigration, pre-employment, sports and executive physicals.
- Vaccinations: The flu, polio, measles, meningitis, and hepatitis A and B.
- Express Lab Testing: STD, blood, flu, strep throat, arthritis, mononucleosis, thyroid disease, urinalysis drug testing, microscopies, and full lab panels.
- X-Ray Services: Upper extremities, lower extremities, chest/lungs, spine, skull, abdominal, and pelvis/hips.
- And More!
Opening an American Family Care franchise means you and your team will be welcoming a wide range of clients into your clinic, and our comprehensive patient services allow us to be a healthcare franchise with diversity, granting our franchisees opportunities for even more patients.
Convenient Health Care
As patients become familiar with the broad range of medical issues our walk-in clinic franchise can address, our centers will become the clear choice for their healthcare services. Each of our centers are staffed by experienced provider and equipped with the latest technology. This makes us a great choice for young patients who are suffering from colds or allergies, as well as older patients with slip-and-fall injuries.
For the convenience of our patients, our AFC locations are open seven days a week, 365 days a year. We open early, close late, are available on weekends, and our staff always goes the extra mile to be readily available for our patients and their healthcare needs. We understand that primary care physicians’ offices have inconvenient hours that force patients to take time away from work and that incredibly long wait times in emergency departments can also prolong health issues.
This frustration with the inefficient, impersonal experience of waiting for much-needed urgent care in a hospital emergency room is not only why we strive to be our community’s number one healthcare solution, but it has also made urgent care one of the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare industry!
Our telemedicine portal allows medical providers in the American Family Care network of nationwide healthcare clinics to provide virtual visits to patients. This includes services such as assessment/screening of COVID-19 symptoms, acute illnesses and trauma, the management of chronic illness, and prescription medication. All of these services can be received from the safety of the patient’s home meaning that more people can have access to quality care than ever before.
We not only focus on pediatric and senior care, but also on adult care and their related needs. Businesses often chose to work with American Family Care because of our great occupational health offerings. We understand the importance of keeping a company’s employees healthy and productive, so in addition to physicals, we offer special examinations for those returning to work or transferring jobs, medical surveillance exams, immunizations, alcohol and drug testing, vision screening, and other specialized services that many employers find invaluable. Opening an American Family Care franchise means expanding your range of care to serve as many people and demographics as possible, and occupational health is a great way to reach more clients.
Our AFC franchise has positioned itself to be a unique provider in the healthcare franchise industry. By offering a comprehensive range of services in an efficient manner, we fill the void between retail clinics with limited services and inefficient hospital emergency rooms with full acute care. Get a look at a few of the benefits we offer our patients:
- Our AFC Environment: We provide outstanding medical care in a warm and professional environment.
- Quality Services: We utilize cutting-edge technology and constantly work to improve our processes to ensure our patients receive the highest level of care.
- Convenience: We are open on weekends and holidays, and offer extended hours on weekdays.
- Affordable Care: While all of our centers provide exceptional family care to everyone from children to seniors, many of our centers also offer the convenience of long-term care and insurance processing of primary care facilities. Doctor visits can be pricey — as can a visit to the emergency room. At our walk-in clinic franchise, we handle many healthcare concerns and keep the costs substantially lower. The average urgent care visit costs between $150 and $200 and conveniently, most insurance plans and Medicare are accepted at our centers.
When you open an urgent care franchise with American Family Care, you’re opening an affordable, convenient, full-service medical alternative for your community! Additionally, partnering with AFC is one of the best ways to capitalize on the healthcare franchise industry because we’ve been in business since 1982 and have already figured out the most efficient ways to grow the business.
For more information on the impact, you can make by investing in a walk-in clinic franchise with AFC, contact us today to begin your journey toward joining the AFC family and starting your own urgent care center!