For many of our franchisees, starting an urgent care business is the realization of a long-held dream, and at American Family Care (AFC), we take great pride in being part of that realization. We know that most of our franchisees come to our investment opportunity after a lot of due diligence and planning, so we do everything we can to make sure they’re as prepared as possible to succeed in our robust industry. Our trusted business model is decades in the making and takes a lot of the guesswork out of running an urgent care clinic, allowing our franchisees to provide a wide range of services to their communities. But for anyone who might be worried that starting an urgent care business with us requires previous experience in a health field, don’t fret! Our comprehensive training and support will get you up-to-speed and prepared to do business, regardless of your past experience. Let’s take a closer at how we do that, here.
Starting an Urgent Care Business
From the minute you sign your franchise agreement with us, you can count on us being there for you, every step of the way — meaning you’re in business for yourself but not by yourself. You’ll start your pre-opening training by spending two-and-a-half days at our corporate headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama, where we’ll go over everything you need to know about our unique culture, our mission and values, and the day-to-day operations of your new urgent care center. You’ll also be assigned a Franchise Business Consultant who will be on-hand to guide you, answer questions, and make sure you’re staying on track and correctly applying everything you’ve learned about running your AFC clinic. When it comes to starting an urgent care business, we’re committed to doing everything possible to set our franchisees up for success, because we know our brand name depends on it.
We don’t just disappear after your clinic doors open; we offer a suite of resources that enable our franchisees to stay in-the-know and up-to-speed on the latest trends and technologies that are shaping our industry. Those resources include:
- Ongoing training programs, opportunities for professional development, phone support, and on-site visits
- A comprehensive private intranet site available at all times, containing nearly all the operational information you’ll need to run your business smoothly
- Marketing materials, such as brochures, artwork, and radio scripts, that will help you reach your community and expand your territory
- A proprietary operations and procedures manual that details everything you need to know about important aspects of running your clinic, including recruiting, hiring, and staffing procedures, among other important topics
- A third party customized software system that helps manage all aspects of your business, including patient intake, scheduling, and integrated payroll processing
- And so much more!
We believe a good investment opportunity should be available to as many people as possible, and our complete and ongoing training and support of our franchisees means starting an urgent care business can become a reality for more people, more of the time. Could you be one of them?
To find out more about starting an urgent care business with AFC, get in touch today!