The franchise business model provides several benefits to the business owner, and medical franchise opportunities are no exception. Although it may sound appealing to open up your own business independently, when you choose to invest in a franchise opportunity, you can rely on valuable support, a well-established business model, and built-in opportunities for growth. These are advantages you won’t always find when starting an independently owned business.
You might be a skilled medical practitioner without the knowledge and experience to start your own practice or a business person looking to tap into a growing market. Either way, opening an AFC franchise can be the best option for your investment. We have played a significant role in driving industry transformation, and our model of “putting the patient first” has made us a go-to center for urgent care, favored by patients across the country.
AFC Medical Franchise Opportunities
With nearly 300 AFC centers across the US, we don’t operate only in the urgent care industry; we’re also a franchise. This means lots of added benefits for our investors. Franchising is a successful business model that fuels 3% of the US GDP and employs over 9 million people. The franchising industry is so strong because franchisees love that they can invest in a new business of their own to offer the kind of patient care services their community expects while enjoying the support of franchisors like AFC.
The urgent care industry is poised for steady growth into the near future, with predicted positive growth through 2024. One of the factors that are driving urgent care industry growth is the growing attention of insurance providers. Many health insurance providers have started to partner with urgent care centers, and some have increased their reimbursement rates for urgent care visits to steer patients away from costly emergency room visits.
How You Can Benefit From Partnering with Us to Open a Medical Franchise
Here at AFC, we are industry-leading experts in urgent care franchising opportunities. We know from experience that there are several benefits to opening an AFC center in your community.
- Receive instant awareness by being part of a recognized brand: Brand awareness is key to the success of any business, which is why urgent care franchise brands are so successful in maintaining a steady stream of customers. By investing in an urgent care franchise with AFC, you have the opportunity to tap into an existing customer base who are seeking out a consistent brand experience for patient care.
Here at AFC, residents of the communities we serve value knowing that they can rely on the knowledge of our staff when they need urgent, non-emergency care. The convenient placement of our locations makes us visible and accessible to all members of the community.
- Benefit from a broad customer base and multiple revenue streams: Let’s face it, anyone might need urgent medical care at any given time, making medical franchise investments highly profitable business endeavors. Urgent care centers like AFC also offer a wide range of services that afford you the benefit of multiple revenue streams. At AFC, we take urgent care to the next level by providing on-site services such as:
- X-rays and lab testing
- Treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams
- Preventative and primary care
- Pediatric care
- And so much more!
Our business plan, designed to capitalize on multiple urgent care revenue streams, has helped make AFC a community favorite across the US.
- Get consistent support and training: One of the significant benefits of investing in an urgent care franchise is the unlimited support and training you will receive from the day you open your doors. AFC provides high-quality medical facility training, one of the most critical components of making your business successful. Your AFC training experience will start the moment you join the AFC family and will continue throughout your journey to ensure continued adherence to best practices.
One of the most common misconceptions about opening an urgent care franchise is that you need to have a medical background to invest. This isn’t the case! With our training materials at your fingertips, you’ll have your AFC up and running in no time. We also provide module-based training to our center staff so they can enhance their skills and continue to deliver the level of excellent patient care for which AFC clinics are known.
- Take advantage of low-risk investment opportunities: The franchise industry is known for its low risk of commercial failure. By opening up your own AFC center, you’ll surely benefit from excellent returns on your investment. When you join the AFC family, you’ll be your own boss without the financial risk of owning an independent business. By using the already-proven training and business models in place, you’ll guarantee your future success and profit gains immediately.
Here at AFC, we’ve constructed a tried-and-tested business model from the ground up that includes, but is not limited to, billing, seeing patients, marketing, operations, multi-unit management, and assistance with selecting the ideal site for your AFC center. You can integrate these services into your practice without any hassle. All you need to worry about is focusing on your business!
- Year-round business activity: While some illnesses and medical complaints might be seasonal, the medical industry itself is not. People need urgent non-emergency care year-round, which means that your AFC center won’t experience any dips during out-of-season periods because there aren’t any! This is a crucial factor that makes medical franchise investments so successful.
The urgent care business model performs well in any economic climate. Regardless of the stock market or unemployment trends, people always need affordable and accessible healthcare when sick or injured.
- Help your community by providing urgent care: Last but certainly not least is the significant added benefit of being able to help and service your community by embarking on your AFC journey. Urgent care clinics like AFC have come to play a major role in the healthcare industry. With access to AFC’s broad range of services, sick and injured people don’t have to wait long hours in hospital emergency rooms to receive treatment. They also don’t have to pay enormous bills to receive urgent care services.
The urgent care industry is a win-win for investors and emergency rooms because AFC centers can divert non-emergency cases away from ERs, allowing them to focus their resources on patients in need of critical care.
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of joining the AFC family to open your own urgent care center franchise? Contact us today to start your AFC journey!