The path to owning your own business used to be fraught with uncertainty, as entrepreneurs had to develop their ideas, come up with capital, and learn how to run a business on the spot without any formal training. Nowadays, with the prevalence of franchising, owning a business can come with training, support, and a proven business model that makes it a more certain path.
Our franchise opportunity offers flexibility to people with an entrepreneurial spirit, which makes us an amazing company to work with. However, choosing to invest in any franchise is a decision that requires some research and preparation.
Here are three big reasons why choosing American Family Care (AFC) for your investment makes good business sense.
Put Your Skills to Good Use
Many of our franchisees do not have experience in the medical field. In fact, to own an American Family Care franchise, you do not need to be a doctor, nurse, or any other medical professional. A huge number of our most successful franchise owners simply have a passion for the hard work that comes with entrepreneurialism.
If your skills are not medical but instead love for people, an outgoing personality, and readiness to learn— and you are willing to work hard – you can build an amazing urgent care franchise. One of the best things about AFC is that you can use the skills you have, plus a few new ones you learn through training, to build a thriving business.
Provide a Service to Your Community
The healthcare industry is growing every year, as people seek alternatives to expensive, crowded emergency rooms. Urgent care is an exciting industry because it provides an essential service—taking the strain off hospital emergency rooms and providing on-demand healthcare to the community.
When you become an AFC franchise owner, you bring health care to the people who live, work, and play in your community. Here are just a few ways that your business will make health care accessible to these people:
- Provide an alternative to hard-to-schedule appointments with traditional healthcare providers
- Locate in easy-to-find, highly visible neighborhoods
- Allow for walk-in service—no appointment necessary
- Offer flexibility… because no one plans to get sick
- Administer quality care, efficiently
Whether they have the stomach flu or a broken bone, patients need medical care on their schedule. Traditional emergency rooms are over-crowded and over-priced, which leads many Americans to avoid getting care at all. Starting an urgent care franchise in your community helps alleviate that problem.
Get the Training You Need for Your Franchise Opportunity
Choosing to invest in AFC may seem overwhelming at first—indeed, any franchise opportunity can feel that way—but we are here to help you get your business started. We train our franchise owners extensively to ensure that they have all the tools and preparation they need to own and operate their businesses with confidence.
- Finding the right locations — location is everything in business, and we can help you choose the location that is visible, accessible, and affordable.
- Hiring qualified staff — doctors and nurses are the lifeblood of your franchise, and we have experience with medical personnel that will help you find a staff that will make your business shine.
- Operating the office — from keeping the books to updating the budget to organizing patient data, there is a lot to remember when operating your office. We have tools and systems in place to help you stay efficient.
At AFC, our franchise owners are our biggest asset; without you, we would not be able to reach all of the communities that need quality care. When you choose to invest in an urgent care franchise, you can do so with the confidence that you are providing a valuable service to your community while simultaneously living out your dream of owning a business.
Ready to learn more about the AFC franchise opportunity? Get your questions answered!