In the world of healthcare, there is no doubt that patients need new options for quality care besides the emergency room. AFC is the medical franchise that fills that need by providing urgent care facilities to communities all over the U.S.
Heart-Pumping Facts Make the Case for Urgent Care
Opening a medical franchise is a sound and savvy business decision, especially when you consider that:
- The United States will need about 52,000 additional primary care physicians by 2025 to meet demand. Population growth is the most significant driver for this increased need; however, an aging population is an important factor as well. Investing in urgent care can help to meet the healthcare needs of Americans.
- Americans’ impatience with hospital emergency rooms continues to leave them searching for other, flexible options. At the same time, appointments with primary care physicians are difficult to get, taking days or even weeks. Patients need a middle ground, where they can see a doctor quickly without facing the ER’s hours-long wait times and exorbitant bills. Urgent care facilities provide that middle ground.
- Since the mid-1990s, the number of urgent care facilities have been growing. Even better, growth is projected to continue well into the future.
- The urgent care market, valued at $25 billion in 2017, is expected to grow to $30.5 billion by 2020.
- Unlike many business owners, who face a dearth of qualified employees, you will face a large talent pool from which to fortify your medical franchise. Of the 30 fastest-growing careers tracked by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, six are in the health care field. The BLS also predicts that the number of health care jobs are projected to grow nearly 20 percent from 2014 to 2024, much more than the average of all other occupations.
Four Qualities Distinguish AFC in the Urgent Care Space
Because there is great demand for urgent and immediate care, AFC is expanding our franchise opportunities to new markets all over the nation. We are excited to help entrepreneurs of all backgrounds become medical franchise owners through our unique franchise opportunity. Here are 4 reasons why you should choose AFC.
Proven Business Model
You don’t need a medical background to operate an AFC franchise; in fact, many of our franchisees do not have this credential. We make that possible by training each of our franchisees on everything they need to know about our business and industry. After training, you will have the knowledge you need to run your business confidently and hire talented and knowledgeable staff.
The jump from a business model to implementation can be precarious unless your operating procedures are clearly defined and outlined. Over time, we have spent the time defining the policies and procedures to maximize your franchise, you can turn your immediate focus to building your business.
Relationships with Vendors
Third-party vendors will play a large role in your day-to-day business life. Negotiating favorable contracts with vendors can be time-consuming, stressful and distracting for new business owners, but it must be done. The good news is that AFC has already done all of the heavy lifting for you, and we have already formed relationships with the vendors that make an urgent care tick.
No business owner can afford to become complacent about marketing, even when demand for services is robust. marketing can be enormously time-consuming unless you have a vested advocate that is dedicated to being a constant presence in your business. AFC provides the necessary marketing tools and resources to stay ahead of the competition.
In the exciting, expanding urgent care, AFC has the experience and resources to help you grow. Call us and take the step that is certain to transform your life, as it has for so many franchisees before you.